As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Production Support Analyst (C#, ITIL) - (Core Banking/ Payment)
- Provide technical/functional support and project implementation for mission-critical applications, covering code change on Application
- Liaise with users, software developers and business partners for the delivery of IT solutions and services
- See through the system changes, manage and resolve system issues in a timely and effective manner
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other related discipline from a recognize education institution
- 4 years of experience in an IT function, providing system design and analysis, technical/functional support and project implementation of business applications
- Experience with application development techniques on Microsoft .NET Platform (C#), Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Scripting and Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with system troubleshooting on performance issue regarding SQL Server, SQL Script and Web Application on IIS Web Server or Windows Console Application
- Experience developing Batch Job (using PowerShell, DOS, C# or VBScript) for Monitoring and Process automation for scheduling in job Scheduling Product such as JP1 or Control-M
- Experience working with ITSM tool such as ServiceNow for Incident Reporting and Management
- Experience working with Change Control Management tools such as IBM Rational ClearCase ClearCase or DevOps using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience working in an ID Controlled environment using Tools such as CyberArk, understand of audit and compliance requirement relating to Security Operation & System Role Segregation
- Working background in software development, managing software developers and supporting end users
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
- Prior experience in supporting Core Banking Peripheral Systems of MAS Reporting and Payment using Cheque, FAST, SWIFT
- ITIL certification is highly advantageous
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!