As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Production Support Analyst (Java) - Banking
- The person is expected to have working experience through software development life cycle within an enterprise environment. He or she is also expected to support the team’s commitment to effective and timely resolution of service incidents and problems.
- He or she is expected to provide Development, Setup and Testing Support as part of In-House Development Team.
- The candidate is required to Provide 3rd Level Production Support, Change Request Management & Documentation of the set of Software System managed under the Project Team.
Summary as below:
- Being part of the Application Project Team, primary responsible for the Change Request and Documentation to the SAS Data Analysis System within banking environment
- Provide technical/functional support and project implementation for mission-critical batches and covering code change on Application.
- Understand SDLC processes to perform requirement analysis and prepare detailed functional and technical specifications; perform Application Software Unit and Integration Testing.
- Assists Team Lead to liaise with users, fellow software developers / infrastructure members and business partners for the delivery of IT solutions and services
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other related discipline from a recognise education institution
- Excellent work experience in an IT function, providing system design and analysis, technical/functional support and project implementation of business applications
- Good working experience in Application System Support within an Enterprise System environment with understanding of Change Control & Access Control.
- Technical background in
- JAVA core & JAVA web Development, UNIX Server Side with OO Design, J2EE and Thread Programming.
- Command Line Scripting Experience in UNIX (LINUX and / or SOLARIS) Environment
- ORACLE PLSQL Development and understanding of ORACLE setup as a Developer.
- APACHE (TOMCAT) Web Server Configuration
- Microsoft SQL Server Usage, SSIS & C# .NET Programming experience will be added advantage
- Able to analyse the requirements and propose the suitable solution for the business needs.
- Able to troubleshoot the production issue within the short period of time.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!