Our client, a M&E Contractior in the construction industry is looking for candidates for the roles of Building Automation Engineer. Projects in involved are Commercial, Building projects.
- Responsible for programming, monitoring, installing, testing, re-commissioning, inspecting, diagnosing, repairing and programming building automation systems (BAS), SCADA system, including HVAC, building lighting, fire and safety devices, and other integrated systems.
- Produce engineering outputs such as system architecture, sub-systems interfacing points, database generation, graphics development, system software configuration and programming.
- Execute retrofit projects.
- Schedule purchase and deliveries of all materials for the project.
- Coordinate and monitor work progress with customer and relevant parties for information to expedite installation.
- Check and ensure all installations conform to project specifications.
- Preparation of operation & maintenance manual for final project handover, as well as system operation training for customer.
- Assist the Project Managers to implement and monitor of management system at work sites.
- Any ad-hoc project to be assigned.
- Diploma, Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or its equivalent discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of M&E working experience in building control systems, construction, building maintenance and mechanical systems
- Experience in Commercial, Building projects
For interested applicants, please apply online or send your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include in your resume:
2) Current/ Expected salary
3) Reason for leaving previous employment(s)
Thank you for your application but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Capita Pte Ltd (Intelligence, A division of Capita) | EA Licence No: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Pham Ngoc Ha Phuong | EA Registration No.: R1440058