Be involved in the project management, analysis and management of ICT solutions and contracts for a period of twelve (12) months duration.
The candidate will need to engage actively with users to understand business issues and processes to drive the projects to meet users’ requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
· Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
· Manage and execute the procurement of IT systems in a timely manner;
· Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
· Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual;
· Plan and perform user acceptance testing;
· Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
· Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
· Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks;
· Degree in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years relevant working experience as Project Manager in at least 2 full project development life cycle.
· Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in system analyst role in web-based development and mobile IT projects.
· Good knowledge of products and services related to web-based and mobile IT projects
· Knowledge on .Net/J2EE applications, iOS/Android for mobile apps preferred.
· Working experience in government environment will be an added advantage.
· Certifications are an added advantage.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
· Strong project management skills
· Good Analytical skills
· Proactive self-starter
· Result and customer oriented
· Independent worker as well as team player
· Good written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Good interpersonal skills, capable to maintain good rapport with business users
· Self-motivated and exemplify a pro-active approach to problem solving
· Able to work within tight timelines – good time management skills
· Adaptability and ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure in a fast paced environment.