i-Pharm is a global Pharmaceutical Recruitment company who offers a work place like no other! Our employees are passionate about what they do and that has helped create a dynamic, successful, results-driven environment. We are building a new team in Singapore, and we’re seeking Sales Superstars to join us on our journey!
• Industry leading salary, commission scheme and incentives
• Global network of offices and clients
• Amazing training and career development opportunities
• Work life balance, we work hard and play hard with weekly briefings over drinks!
We are looking for sales-oriented people to join us in this predominantly telephone based sales role. The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied – no two days are the same! You will be responsible for developing a base of candidates and clients in a specific niche within the Singapore Life Sciences sector. Our focus is to bring on a new wave of consultants in Singapore to take on lucrative niches, and develop a true career at a well-established and expanding company.
If you are an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated graduate who is looking for their first job in the industry or an experienced recruiter looking for a chance to build a team, we’re confident i-Pharm can offer your something unique. We have a structured training programme specifically designed for those new to recruitment. You’ll also benefit from industry leading salary, commission and incentive schemes. Most of all, we guarantee you’ll have fun along the way!
• Your primary focus will be on the Life Sciences sector in Singapore
• Nurturing and developing existing client relationships
• Developing new client relationships through proactive business development – calls, meetings, networking
• Candidate sourcing, screening and submittals to relevant jobs
• Managing a closing off job offers and placements
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Sheila Heng, Country Manager Singapore on +65 3163 8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence No.: 15S7766, EA Registration No.: R1105454