Regional Account Delivery Manager
The Regional Account Delivery Manager (RADM) is a customer-facing role responsible for operational service delivery of one or more assigned customer accounts.
This is a leadership role in the account delivery structure and entails leading a virtual team across multiple countries, organizations and business units in order to provide seamless service to the customer.
This role is also expected to actively support the engagement teams in the renewal process of existing accounts and participate in pre-engagement activities of new deals as part of RFP support requirements from service delivery perspectives.
The RADM will own, drive and manage all account activities to a steady state to achieve the desired business outcomes and realized an optimized state.
6 broad areas of focus for this role:
a) Guiding and monitoring of the relationship between the Customer, the Supplier and Third Party Service Providers
b) Reviewing project and service level performance and operational activities
c) Provide strategy for the continuous improvement of services to the Customer
d) Drive the pervasiveness of Global Service Delivery Model (GSDM) across countries
e) Actively support and provide leadership, when necessary, in all accounts pre-engagements, transition and operational
activities to the extent of driving and effectively managing to the desired business outcomes and objectives
f) Undertake additional responsibility and deliverables as assigned by the department head from time to time
Duties & Responsibilities:
a) Operational management level customer relationship/satisfaction.
- Regional Point of contact and accountability for customer operational management, responsible for:
b) Resolving disputes as necessary and issues relating to the effectiveness of the relationship
c) Reviewing key initiatives
d) Reviewing financials implications of major changes and matters including billing and financial discrepancies
e) Regular customer reviews
f) Operational planning/execution, documenting and ensuring compliance with policy, standards and directions
g) Reviewing and recommending contract changes as necessary
a) Meet SLA performance, in a way that is seamless to the customer
- Lead, work through and drive a virtual team of delivery managers/leads and the organizations (Country or Service Providers/3rd Party Vendors) to:
b) Meet financial (cost of delivery) plan
c) Meet deal Plan of Record (transformation plan)
d) Handle operational change requests, projects
e) Manage escalations
f) Provide direction on priorities within the account, where there is conflict
g) Reviewing operational risk management/.risk register
h) Regular reporting on operational SLA performance, planned changes, post incident updates, its risk and mitigation
including service exceptions and tabling improvements initiatives.
- Proactively manage the customer, business management - to ensure that operational standards are followed, improvement opportunities are supported and reported on, delivery/revenue leakage is prevented.
- Support new business opportunities:
a) Work in collaboration with Business Management Team to identify and follow-up on opportunities (increase revenue over
contracted suite of services, improvement)
b) Support deal teams in pursuits and transitions
- Act as a channel to bridge the customer (operational management), account team and delivery teams (global, regional, country, 3rd parties)
- Champion team-working, knowledge sharing and promote the increased use of centralized shared services capability
- Anticipate future challenges within the industry and identifies the implications for service delivery including future capability and resource requirements.
- Degree in engineering, computer science or related fields
- Preferably strong experience in the financial services and/or manufacturing industries.
- Experience working in regional/global teams
- Strong customer service background - ability to work at prime customer contact level
- Strong project/program management experience and process oriented
- Min 10 to 15 years of work experience, 5 years of which should be in a service environment (preferably in an outsourcing context), 3 years of which should be in an operational management or account delivery management role.
- Cross-functional understanding/experience of service delivery in an outsourcing context - i.e., broad understanding of finance, HR, sales, implementation, operations, etc. and how they work together
- Strong leadership skills - high level of drive, initiative; assertive; good communication skills - across all levels; strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service/management skills
- Acts professionally at all times and encourage professional standards among subordinate staff
- CITPM, PMP certification desirable but not mandatory
- Service Management Practice experience is a must with certification in ITIL, ISO20000, Lean Six Sigma or equivalent