My client is leading a well-known International market leader for providing niche equipment and services for the Chemicals Industry globally. They are currently looking to a hire an APAC - Field Service Engineer role to be based in Singapore to service thier Chemicals and Refinery customers within the APAC region. .
It’s an excellent opportunity for a high calibre hands-on Technician or Engineer who wants regional exposure and growth. Paired with a competitive salary and benefits package, the ideal candidate will have also have a chance to be groomed to a Team lead role in future.Key Duties:
- Serve as the primary on-site contact for both customers and the client during field service activities.
- Provide immediate support to customer and coordinate with inside replacement sales personnel to arrange for emergency replacement of goods as/when needed.
- Access customer columns for inspection and evaluation of equipment (pre and post install).
- Assist and provide recommendations on equipment installation best practices
- Ensure safety with all on-site job activities.
- Coordinate insides sales activities related to tower field service in order to win and safely execute the order.
- Assist in the management of customer tower inventories
- Appropriately develop customer contacts/relationshipsRequirements
- NITEC / Diploma / Degree in Engineering from a recognized College/ University
- 2 to 6 years of hands on experience in working as a Technician/Engineer within a chemical/refinery/petrochemical plant or strong experience working for a vendor company who service the Chemicals/Refinery and Petrochemical Industry
- Willingness to travel 60 -70% of the time
- Able to work independently
- Strong problem-solving aptitude with good economic and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).