- At least 2 to 4 years of related experience preferably in FP&A.
- Proven experience in identifying key metrics, building dashboards, management reports and analytical views in business intelligence tools.
- Able to travel up to 20%
You will drive value conservation and creation for the co’s Asia biz through strong business partnering with our OpCos. The key focus areas will include ensuring necessary financial rigour and analytics are effectively in place, identifying areas of improvement in Division & OpCos’ FP&A processes and collaborate with key stakeholders to establish clear and new KPIs to drive business performance.
Critical skills in analysis, communication of a set of information and point of view, influencing and challenging the status quo are critical. This role will report to the Regional FC.
- Co-lead with the Regional FC –
- the reporting and monitoring rigour for Asia in particular in developing a set of robust processes including the creation of management pack and review cycle for Division
- the required reporting rigour from Corporate including quarterly estimates and annual budgeting exercise.
- Monitors OpCos performance includate variance analysis against estimates and budget. Understands key commercial and operations drivers of results and related sensitivities. Ensure OpCos’ teams understand and resolve the gaps in meeting expected targets.
- Close partnering with OpCos to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that will improve business decision making, performance and growth. Challenge the business with a critical view and propose opportunities to improve, identify and drive competitive opportunities.
- Improve performance metrics/KPIs (eg. Costs Efficiency, Throughput, Productivity). Understands how the business perform against critical KPIs.
- Sustainability Reporting Finance and Analytics Lead.
- Actively supports and provides guidance to OpCos in FP&A processes.
- Lead or coordinate global efforts to improve FP&A processes for Division.
- Active participation in related projects and initiatives.
- At least 2 to 4 years of FP&A experience.
- At least Bachelor degree in Accounting and CPA qualified.
- Proven experience in identifying key metrics, building dashboards, management reports and analytical views in business intelligence tools. Attentive to details and develop meaning interpretation of complex data.
- Understanding of how to drive value in business and across diverse functions.
- Demonstrate high degree of curiosity, strong commercial acumen and value creation perspective. Willingness to challenge status quo.
- Builds trust across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable on ERP and Reporting systems/tools.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and tenacious.
- Able to travel up to 20%.
- Able to commit to a 8 month contract.
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)