Be part of an exciting change team in a technology shared service organisation that drives improvements in how the bank delivers its digital products and services.
The Transformation Program will build and support the bank's continuous integration and continuous delivery aspiration. The technology aspect consists of automated software version management, software build, quality and security analysis, artifact management, test systems integration, and automated release.
As the Team continues to move towards business-as-usual (BAU) operations & execution, there is a need for reliable and efficient support. Thus, the need for this role as Release Operations Implementation SupportYou will be maintaining 24 X 7 support for Release Management and Operation Support for our Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (DCIF and RAF) infrastructure: SIT, UAT, PRD servers
List of tools to be supported but not limited to the following:
- CA Release Automation
- Atlassian Crowd
- Atlassian JIRA
- Atlassian Confluence
- Collabnet Subversion Edge
- Sonatype Nexus
- Cloudbees Jenkins
- Atlassian GIT Bitbucket
- Sonarsource SonarQube
- Parasoft DTP
- Atlassian Fisheye + Crucible
- Regular scheduled server restarts, trouble-shooting for any applications and server issues.
- Regular update and synchronization of passwords of functional IDs (every 6 months).
- Maintain server capacity and performance.
- Test and install software patches on the above mentioned applications.
- Maintain the above source code, binaries & scripts, database schemas: SIT, UAT, PRD
- You will be responsible for software code promotion and deployment activities across multiple environments, platforms and technologies (e.g. Windows, AIX, Solaris, Citrix, WAS/Weblogic)
- You will conduct, schedule and adhere to the Release Management process and production support Process.
- You are part of the change implementors as part of the Release Management process.
- You will support 24 x 7 shift operations, work flexible hours and be on-call to respond appropriately to requests and ensure Service Level agreement are met
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework and processes
- File server knowledge
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills (root cause analysis, action planning)
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users; Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Change and Release Management position (e.g. code deployment, data center operations, asset management, production support or change control)
- Strong understanding and experience in the application mentioned above and their corresponding process.
- Solid understanding of the value of common practices and standards in the areas of systems management, systems development life cycle, security and controls
- Strong technical background, as well as a solid understanding of how infrastructure tools and processes support the application environment, and the business
- Ensure Compliance with the bank's standards, regulations and existing processes
- Scripting is a plus e.g. (Unix shell, Windows batch/Perl), creating automated build and deployment scripts
- Self-motivated team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels in an organization
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Customer focused attitude, sensitivity to the changing and often escalated needs of the business
- Agility in learning, both in conceptual knowledge and specific domain topics