Our client is a Western MNC specialised in providing industrial automation solution
Position: Remote Support Services Manager
Lead a Remote Support Service team to provide remote technical support to customers in AP region
• Responsible for the Remote Support Service (RSS) organisation in the region/country, inclusive of budgets, staff and other general management duties.
• Maintain / Exceed key service performance levels around Telephone Metrics, Service Ticket Management, Knowledge Centred Support and Customer Satisfaction
• To provide reports and metrics on the operation of the department in alignment with Remote Support Services reporting standards
• Responsible for strategic organization planning and development; Hiring, retention, performance review, coaching & development of the Technical Support and Remote Monitoring Team
• Ensure that adequate resources are available in the region to meet the on-going demands in conjunction with the strategic plans and long-term goals of the Connected Services Group & APAC Remote Support Centers
• Improve customer satisfaction by delivering world class technical support and remote monitoring to our customers through the technical support centers across Asia Pacific
• Degree in a business operational related subject Service or Customer Orientation with technical/engineering discipline
• Min. 10 Years of relevant experience in a Customer Technical Support Role
• Knowledge of computer hardware and peripheral devices
• Proficient in MS Office applications, Intranet & Internet
• Experience with industrial automation control engineering (is added advantage)
• Possess 5-8 years of Technical / Engineering background Electrical / Automation / Control Engineering (is added advantage)
• Experience in setting up a technical call / service centre and leading a team will be an advantage.
• Experience in the management of multifaceted teams in a customer support role, Operations Management.
• Excellent Verbal & written Communications
• Willingness to commit outside working hours timing
• Good workforce planning; and work with other colleagues in calls outside office hours – for meetings and planning of policies and improvement plans etc.
Interested candidates please apply through http://onesearchconsulting.applyourjobs.com/online.aspx?ID=2725
Or send your updated resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
One Search Consulting is a Asia Pacific Executive Search firm with office presence in Singapore and Hong Kong. At One Search Consulting, we believe People drive organisations. "One Right Hire, One Right Career" is more than a business slogan. It's a guiding principle, and the most important contributing factor to a company's success. We emphasise the need to understand our clients' talent needs. Our search process ensures that the right hire develops a right career in our clients' organisation. They will be the right people for business growth.
One Search Consulting is a committed player in the HR marketplace. We strive for a reputation for strong industry specific knowledge, versatile search ability and outstanding candidate care.
One Search enjoys connecting great people to great opportunities. Please visit us at www.onesearchconsulting.com and register your profile with us.
We like to announce that One Search Consulting is now a member of The Taplow Group (www.taplowgroup.com), which is a Global Executive Search Network that has over 100 professionals across Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Taplow Group partners find exceptional, talented leaders that add value and enhance our client’s competitive position to meet their goals and aspirations. Our global partners capably demonstrate the values of integrity, honesty and openness, to earn the right to be the partner of choice with clients while by adding real value to the executive and professional talent acquisition process. The Taplow Group is ranked Global Top 25 Executive Search Firm by Hunt Scanlon. (http://huntscanlon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ESR_rankings2017_issue-FINAL.pdf)
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases