As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Researcher (Spring MVC, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra) - MNC
- Being a software architect, you will oversee the entire planning, design and installation processes for new products and functions.
- Create new products and functions while assuming full authority over assigned areas.
- Engage proactively in the planning, design and installation processes, rather than entirely relying on instructions from the client.
- Research for the latest technologies and conduct research on their practical applications in products. Specific duties may include: Apply new technologies to resolve plans and functions that are impossible using existing technologies, and to Implement new technologies to significantly improve existing products and functions.
- Explore potential as well as apparent needs, and create products and functions based on a perceived vision of future trends.
- Examine your own ideas from multiple angles and increase the accuracy of conceptualized systems, regardless of your assigned division.
- Design and install versatile software that offers benefits to all of our clients, who are in the hundreds at the moment.
- Consider upgrade-ability in the future.
- To understand the overall structure and functions of our system, and design and install software to enable effective and seamless coordination with other related products and functions.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL
- Sound knowledge of Database Modeling in Cassandra
- Great OO Skills, including Strong design pattern knowledge
- Experience of developing Web Applications using JAVA and Spring MVC
- Having knowledge of developing Micro-services is preferable
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience on Cloud/ Saas service/ huge web based applications
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 8606 LT/ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!