Our client, the multinational reference company for luxury fine wine related, is currently looking for a Sales & Logistics Administration Assistant.
You will be reporting to the Operation Department in France. Prime missions will be order processing and monitoring local Deliveries in close collaboration with French departments & Customer Services in Singapore.
This position requires a great administrative precision, high monitoring and organisation skills and ability to respond quickly and efficiency to problems and emergencies.
• Sales Orders administration: input and check in the software, checking availability, and issuing proforma invoice, preparing associated files/instructions
• Collection Release: input and check into the software, track and update collection, follow until delivery
• Sample request: input samples request into file and software, monitor until release & invoicing
• Local deliveries: instruct and coordinate all the local deliveries watching the respect of mandatory delivery date & special instructions
• Logistics supplier follow: communicate & work collaboratively day to day with our local logistic supplier monitoring the priorization and high quality of our deliveries
• Support all aspects of day-to-day local deliveries & stocks: analysing and communicating to solve the problems, receiving and pick up at the office, stock monitoring: track and update , audits of inspections on delivery places & stocks, participation to the inventories
• You have at least 3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably in the logistic sector. Highly motivated and ready to work in a challenging environment, you will get part of an entrepreneurial project. Implication and results are the keys of your success within the group.
• Customer & high level services oriented
• Good communication skills & team spirit
• Very good at Excel, Word, ERP experience would be a must
The incumbent is expected to join the company, as soon as possible.