Role: Security Consultant
Industry: Security Consulting
Location: SingaporeAbout Our Client,
About the Security Consultant,
- Our client is focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue chip and public sector clients. Their philosophy is to deliver high quality testing, consultancy services and unsurpassed levels of support to the client base.
- They offer specialisation in areas like Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defence, and Phishing Assessments
- Our client offers a positive, enthusiastic working environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged between all members of the organisation, with excellent training provided to help team members in up skilling themselves to become better at what they do.
You are to deliver security consultancy and testing services to the client base. Their consultants are highly skilled individuals in terms of their technical ability and are considered to be among the best in the industry. Each consultant has an exceptional expertise in their particular fields of interest while maintaining high degree of professionalism toward the clients and their systems.Desired Experience
- Conducting penetration tests
- Conducting code reviews
- Create measures for customers to eliminate security vulnerabilities
- Performing tests of architectural concepts and create design patterns
- Creation of security concepts
- Good knowledge in application security
- Knowledge in software/web development and rich clients
- Knowledge about ISO/IEC 27001
- OSCP with a view to becoming CREST CRT / CCT
- Ability to maintain 75% utilisation on client chargeable projects
- Understanding of commercial drivers for security testing services and the methods of achieving value for customers
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.