The Security Sales Specialist will use their knowledge of the specifications of the Dimension Data Security product or service and the offerings from other companies in the same market and use their business acumen and experience to persuade the buyer that Dimension Data has the best combination of price, quality and service and that the IT security solutions are the most agile and adaptive to protect and secure clients’ assets. They will work across accounts and verticals with the aim of selling these solutions and services. They demonstrate Dimension Data’s capability and experience thereby creating more depth in current client accounts and identifying opportunities for new accounts.
What we expect you to do
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Conduct needs analysis and personalize the recommended solution or service in line with the client’s needs.
- Realize revenue and margin targets, exploit opportunities whilst delivering excellent client service and contribute to the pre-sales process by creating the best solution design for the client.
- Evaluate and consider opportunities for buying potential and generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs and converting those into needs into sales.
- Co-ordinate the resources involved in the production and distribution of Dimension Data Security products and services.
- Assist with the generation of new business and support the sales teams with various sales initiatives.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within the Security business unit.
- Participate in communities of practice by sharing best practices and coaching junior employees.
REQUIREMENTS: Education, Training and Experience
Personal Attributes and Skills Required
- Degree in Technical or Sales field
- Proven sales and client engagement experience
- 5 – 8 years of Proven Security Sales Track record
- Demonstrated experience in working closely with a variety of relevant vendors
- Demonstrated business development experience with requisite understanding of relevant markets and market penetration strategies
- Exhibit growing knowledge and passion for IT Security Sales
- Possess good client relationship building and engagement skills
- Demonstrate the ability to persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Possess good knowledge of Security solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment
- Demonstrate sound client engagement skills and the ability to recognize opportunities for future business within an account
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply Today!
Diversity in Dimension Data Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.