As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Senior Application Developer (ASP.NET) - Banking
- As a senior team member, the successful candidate is expected to provide mentoring and guidance to the junior members in order to ensure growth and improvement of the team as a whole.
- With the complete awareness of the ongoing activity, responsible to ensure that the result meets the standard,
- Perform assessment and to resolve difficulties and challenges, escalate the issues when necessary
- Perform requirement analysis, ensure project adhere to the SDLC when, but not limited to, creating specification documents, coding, carrying testing and deployment support
- Take ownership of the communication with the customer to ensure the messages are conveyed clearly and professionally
- Set high standard for the team to follow. Work closely with Team Lead or Department Manager to drive continuous improvement in order to achieve high productivity and efficiency.
- Provide regular report about the activities of the team.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
- Worked as an IT professional in banking or financial institution for 8 years.
- Experience in development and successful delivery of banking applications.
- Possess profound knowledge of Visual Studio .NET, ASP.NET, Reporting, and MS SQL.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and can provide mentorship.
- Successful delivery of client/server and web application project is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!