As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Senior/ Application Engineer (Reporting - SSRS/ SSIS) - Banking
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation and/or maintaining of web applications.
- Involved in unit, integration and user testing.
- Update of user manual, functional and design document.
- Perform application and end user support for system under maintenance.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- Worked as an IT professional in banking or financial institution for minimum 5 years.
- Experience in development and successful delivery of banking regulatory/reporting applications.
- Possess profound knowledge of Visual Studio C#.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Service, Reporting, MS SQL Stored Procedure and SSIS/SSRS.
- Knowledge of Oracle database is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit. Must be able to function well as a team member in a project and sourcing for technical solution independently.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!