• Monthly Review actuals vs benchmark each period and prepare reporting commentary working with relevant stakeholders
• Prepare and distribute Plan, Update and LBE templates to all departments, ensure timely submission of Plan, LBE and Updates
• Manage and Review the ageing of accounts payable / GRIR / blocked invoices and ensure corrective actions are taken by stakeholders and respective departments
• Participate in period close activities (including working with shared services during the month), prepare necessary journal adjustments and management of the month end task list for the department along with compilation of the month end financial reporting supporting file required from internal /external audit purposes
• Review updates to corporate financial reporting manuals system requirements and ensure that the company is compliant with all internal control requirements (including SOX controls)
• Work to becoming a back-up support to the cost accountant.
• Actively drive conversation with respective department managers submitting the numbers
• Consolidate information in a reviewable format with financial controller
• Be knowledgeable about all transactional aspects so that he/she can resolve issues where required with BPO and other COEs
• Ability to maintain documentation for various statutory reporting and audits.
• Minimum 5 – 8 years combined experience in financial planning and analysis, financial reporting, or auditing is required.
• Strong experience level to collate, consolidate and analyze information for planning purposes, be knowledgeable about various accounting and reporting processes, be sufficiently familiar with operational statutory compliance,
• Professional accounting qualification is required (CIMA, ACA, CPA, ACCA)
• Big 4 qualified with audit experience would be an advantage
• Strong Excel knowledge is required
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Interact independently with department managers and be able to work hands for day to day functions.
• Work history reflecting application of analytical, problem solving, and technical skills.
• Experience with SAP/ or SAP implementation role is strongly preferred
• Experience in costing preferred
• Experience in the Pharma industry
Candidates can send in your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 67363280 looking for Alvin.
Alvin Lee Peck Keong