Our Client is a lean market leader in a specific online field. Growth Managers will work in autonomous teams and don't have dependencies in order to deliver results. Our client is continually evolving an environment whereby software-engineering, growth, data analysis, and branding live together. The company has a unique environment of continuous improvement where you optimise for impact and velocity.
Responsibilities for this role will include leading a team to increase brand value and presence in the Australian and New Zealand market. Developing and executing strategies to grow throughout the ANZ region. Meeting KPIs set by the organisation whilst ensuring cultural and brand management within the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
- Be keen on an opportunity to develop market strategies to acquire and retain users
- Embrase the opportunity to actively drive change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
- Have previous job experience as a growth manager or equivalent ideally within an internet economy business
- Have fluent English, to be able to communicate with out Oceania based partners
- Have a great knowledge of the 2 markets and of the digital landscape with a solid understanding of consumer behaviours in these markets
- Have experience in a minimum of two of the following channels: SEO, ASO, Paid Digital, Email marketing, referral marketing
- Have a growth hacking mentality; Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Be proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack, including Tableau, Mixpanel, Appflyer, Google Analytics. Even better if you have basic programming skills in the likes of SQL & Python to start taking this to the next level
- Be social Media savvy: you will be expected to be familiar with the majority of social platforms around the world and have significant experience with the main Oceania social networks
Contact Shaurya Saxena on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 40112. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1549162.