• Provide gym orientation to new members and advising them on the correct use of machines and equipment;
• Attend to personal training and fitness programs for members including, designing relevant and effective exercise program for members;
• Ensure orderliness in the gym and observe the Club’s SOPs;
• Conduct regular cleaning and maintenance of fitness machines/equipment and ensuring that they are in good working condition and are safe for users;
• Provide adhoc guidance to members on proper use of fitness machines and/ or equipments;
• Make recommendations to S&R Manager for the procurement of fitness and gym equipments;
• Attend to queries and feedbacks of the gym users;
• Assist in any Sports & Recreation events and/or tournaments (e.g. Fun Walk) as and when required;
• Covering counter duties on an adhoc basis.
• Holds a Fitness Instructors’ certification or equivalent with minimum 2 years of experience as a Gym/fitness Instructor;
• Knowledge of general nutrition will be an added advantage;
• Customer-centric with good interpersonal skills;
• Comfortable with working weekends and to perform rotating shifts;
• 6-day work week.
For more details about Serangoon Gardens Country Club, please visit our website at: http://www.sgcc.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Walkin for you