As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Senior Java Developer (Banking)
- Specializing in design / code review and development tasks
- Support the development of a technical roadmap
- Supervise the quality of designs and implementation of the modules
- Analyze business requirements to create development, customization, configurations, testing, deployment, administration and support activities
- Ensure system or applications remain in good working order, perform routine checks and to escalate to the Project Manager should any anomaly be detected, resolve and generate reports
- Design and develop reports using API provided by package software or directly from database
- Prepare technical documentation, participates in planning sessions on application changes, manages change process, coordinate changes within the overall change process to necessary parties
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Web Services and/or Mixed Services
- Knowledge of multiple frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate or Struts
- Working knowledge of Oracle database, Web Sphere under Linux environment
- Experience in SWIFT, payment/remittance and/or banking sector will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!