Our client is in need of a senior web developer with eCommerce experience to join us. Consider yourself one if you can understand and execute the following:
1. Take a PSD or AI file from the Creative team and turn it into a HTML page that looks exactly the same on all modern browsers.
3. Design a database using pen and paper. Or MySQL Workbench, your call.
4. Init a Git repository and checkout an instance of either Laravel, CodeIgniter, Kohana, Cake, Yii, WordPress, or whatever PHP framework you're most familiar with.
5. Start implementing the CRUD functions using ORM, with full support for REST.
6. Integrate the server-side code with the templates done in Step 2.
7. SSH into the server and create a new web application powered by Apache and proxied by nginx.
8. Deploy the application in Step 6.
9. Test, fix, report, collaborate, test, and fix again.
10. Help yourself to a cup of coffee.Requirements:
- At least 5 years of working as a PHP Web Developer
- Ability to turn your code into a piece of art
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Are you the one? Please send us your resume with your answer to this question"
"We intentionally made at least two technical mistakes in the ten steps above - what are they?"
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544, EA Personnel Registration No. R1658484