• Primarily involve in software development based on specifications
• Perform application, end user support and project implementation
• Liaise with users, software developers and business partners for the delivery of IT solutions and services.
• Perform requirement analysis and prepare detailed functional and technical specifications.
• Manage system changes, resolve system issues in a timely and effective manner
• Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other related discipline from a recognize education institution.
• Good working experience in an IT function, providing system design and analysis, technical/functional support and project implementation of business applications.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft .NET framework
• Experience in software development, managing software developers and supporting end users.
• Able to work independently with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Candidates with experience in banking/ finance domain will be added advantage
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845