Senior Software Test Engineer – 12-Months Contract – Singapore
We are on the lookout for a Senior Software Test Engineer who is able to lead the team and to provide technical test leadership to the juniors.
Your day-to-day will be to analyze the business and system requirements and provide guidance to the team to build and document the tests effectively. You will also be performing tracking and status reporting, and be accountable for test schedules and effectiveness of testing.
Other responsibilities are reviewing test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test results and execution of the test plans. You will lead a team of test engineers to conduct testing to identify software defects and improve the quality of the software application.
You are also backed with experience in designing and managing the execution of effective test frameworks for software application testing using test methodologies, contributing to the optimization of testing turnaround time.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in related fields
- At least 5 years of working experience in software testing and software development for large scale or enterprise projects
- Led at least 3 members in a team before
- Working experience in testing methodologies, test tools and test techniques
- Develop detailed Test plan and to manage testing and defect management process by guiding the team on the defect management process to ensure that defects are tracked and resolved before implementation
- Perform system integration test which involves preparing the test environment and artifacts for system testing, performing the test, reviewing test results and communicating test report
- Conduct UAT to ensure all test scenario and test cases are executed and the software application meets the functional requirements.
- Hands-on experience in tools such as QTP and QC is an advantage
- ISTQB, ISEB or CSTE certified is a good advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).