As a division of The GMP Group, one of the largest staffing and HR consultancies in Singapore, GMP Technolgies attracts only the best job opportunities in local SMEs and multinational corporations. With our skilled staff and specialist services, be assured we have the wealth of experience and feel of industry to help you find the best fit.
To check out the possibilities available to you, simply log on to www.gmprecruit.com for our full job listings and be in touch with the latest HR-related news and advice from experts.
Let GMP partner you to maximise your full potential and fulfil your career aspirations!
EA Licence: 11C3793
Senior/ System Engineer (Linux Redhat) - Banking
- Project Implementation and production support to the set of Enterprise Servers & Network Infrastructure, within a Banking environment.
- Involved in Project Management with Vendors or internal resources to support the Bank for Implementation & Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure (Consisted of Servers (WINTEL and UNIX & Linux) on LAN & WAN connectivity).
- Play the role of Enterprise Infrastructure Consultant in supporting the Bank for New Systems or Technological Refresh requirement.
- Responsible in Infrastructure Support such as Enterprise Linux & Windows Server Administration & Patching, manage vendor in performing Network Equipment Maintenance and Infrastructure Health Issues Resolution.
- Summary as below:
• Linux Red Hat Servers Administration support (Operational & project support)
• Microsoft Lync Server Administration support (Project Implementation & Operational support)
• Windows Servers Administration Support (Domain Admin Duties, Server Backup, Security Patching & Hardening)
• Manage Vendor for Infrastructure Project Management on Server Migration and Non-Windows Platform Security Patching.
• Configuring Software Tools for System Monitoring, File Replication and Backup.
• Work with other technical groups or vendors to ensure accuracy of designs and standards compliance. Create and update server & network infrastructure documentation.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- 4-5 years of Enterprise Linux (e.g. RHEL) experience, experience in managing a Linux farm would be advantageous.
- Able to perform Microsoft Lync Administration duties
- Experience in Enterprise Infrastructure Support, experience as a Windows Engineer or Domain Admin would have advantage.
- Able to perform Windows Administration duties such as Domain ID and Group Management access to Servers.
- Hands-on experience for Windows Server Security Patching using WSUS and SEP Anti-virus Update to Desktop.
- Hands-on experience for Replication, Monitoring & Backup Exec Configuration or Similar Product
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit. Must be able to function well as a team member
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Sounds like a good fit?
If you are interested in or qualify for this position, log on to www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/taleo_list.html to
submit your application now. You may also click on the Quick Apply (pencil) icon at the bottom of this page.
Because we strongly believe in fair employment, we practice objective merit-based consideration for all qualified applicants. If you are shortlisted for the position, you will hear from our friendly consultants personally.
We wish you great success in your job search!