Our client is a global MNC and market leader in the Energy Efficiency and HVAC businesses. Today, the entire group manages multiple categories and solutions.
Position: Service Team Manager, HVAC
Report to: Head of Service
• Supervises and coordinates the activities of Service Technicians and others in the delivery of quality service to customers
• Responsible for estimate reviews for all business assigned. Sets and monitors goals and gross margin delivery and profitability. Teams with Client Services and Sales Reps in the following channels of growth potential: renewable service agreements, expanded scope of renewal base, new service agreements, field proposals, retrofit projects and unscheduled repair. Provides estimating reviews
• With Branch Management Team, plans for and ensures technical support is available for field and sales personnel
• Performs service project management within branch by assisting with scheduling, estimating, manpower analysis, material logistics, establishing performance standards
• Representative to customers in order to achieve customer satisfaction
• Manages team budget and overhead accounts as assigned. Provides input to the Branch business plan
• Continually networks within the industry
• Drives Labor and Material growth and identifies sales leads through the FLSPs
• Maintain proper staffing levels
• Engineering degree with 5 years of related working experience or equivalent or a Diploma and 7 years in BAS and or M&E
• Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience managing a team of more than 10 technicians/engineers
• Good spoken and written communications skills
• Adaptable and flexible to work at odd-hours
Interested candidates please apply through http://onesearchconsulting.applyourjobs.com/online.aspx?ID=1715
Or send your updated resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
One Search Consulting is a Asia Pacific Executive Search firm with office presence in Singapore and Hong Kong. At One Search Consulting, we believe People drive organisations. "One Right Hire, One Right Career" is more than a business slogan. It's a guiding principle, and the most important contributing factor to a company's success. We emphasise the need to understand our clients' talent needs. Our search process ensures that the right hire develops a right career in our clients' organisation. They will be the right people for business growth.
One Search Consulting is a committed player in the HR marketplace. We strive for a reputation for strong industry specific knowledge, versatile search ability and outstanding candidate care.
One Search enjoys connecting great people to great opportunities. Please visit us at www.onesearchconsulting.com and register your profile with us.
We like to announce that One Search Consulting is now a member of The Taplow Group (www.taplowgroup.com), which is a Global Executive Search Network that has over 100 professionals across Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Taplow Group partners find exceptional, talented leaders that add value and enhance our client’s competitive position to meet their goals and aspirations. Our global partners capably demonstrate the values of integrity, honesty and openness, to earn the right to be the partner of choice with clients while by adding real value to the executive and professional talent acquisition process. The Taplow Group is ranked Global Top 25 Executive Search Firm by Hunt Scanlon. (http://huntscanlon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ESR_rankings2017_issue-FINAL.pdf)
uninterruptable power supplies, UPS, generators, switchgear, power distribution units, PDU, automatic/static transfer switches, ATS/STS, CRAH, CRAC, chillers, pumps, variable frequency drives, mechanical equipment, HVAC design, Life Safety, IBC, EU
Data Centre Facility Engineer, Facility Engineer, Data Center Engineering Operations, DataCenter, switchgear, generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers, computer room air handlers, building monitoring systems
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases