• Performing all Post-Fixture job functions, after Chartering finalizes Pre-Fixture recap.
• Appoint and coordinate with Port Agents to obtain and review information’s pertaining to Vessel and Cargo Operation’s such as Port facilities, Pilotage Services, Watch-keeping, Stevedoring Services, Cargo Productivity Levels, and Berthing Prospects etc. In addition, Owners matters like; Bunkering facilities, Port Disbursement Accounts, and related issues that arise case to case.
• Coordinate and follow-up with Ship’s Masters, Cargo Surveyors and Agency House to diligently monitor and supervise Cargo Discharge / Load operations and to finalize necessary documents.
• Audit vessels Daily Report at sea pertaining to Speed Performance, Bunker Consumption etc in comparison to prevailing weather conditions and cargo / stowage factors etc. (in Time Charter)
• Check and verify the Pro-forma Charter Party prior to final signature and endorsements.
• Coordinate with Protection & Indemnity (P&I) Clubs and Under-Writers for any allege claims from Owners / Shippers and or Receivers to protect Charterers interest, best possible.
• Prepare Charter Hire invoices for Time Charter fixtures and follow-up regularly in case of any payment to be made.
• Prepare Voyage Instruction/s to Masters for Time Charter Fixtures.
• Verify Pro-forma Disbursement Accounts (PDA) and negotiate with agents to exclude unnecessary cost items from PDA. Also, negotiate the Agency fees and other Sundry Charges, before pre-funding.
• Upon Ship’s departure from ports, audit PDA with services obtained from the Port Agent/s and follow-up for Final Disbursement Accounts (FDA) with Actual Bills etc, and arrange suitable debit / credit.
• Coordinate with Owners to obtain Letter of Indemnity (LOI) in absence of Original Bills of Lading, or change of delivery port etc or other unusual requests.
• Check and audit Statement of Facts (SOF), Mate Receipt, Cargo Manifest and other related documents once vessel has sailed.
• Preparation of Laytime Calculation on Voyage Charter Party.
• Ensure smooth transportation and operational planning of all shipment i.e. direct or indirect shipment;
• Handle the full spectrum of the operation of the imports and exports
• Coordinate with carriers, suppliers, customers & accounts department
• Verify and confirm the information on the shipping documentation
• Updates shipment data to system
• Degree or Diploma holder preferably in shipping or logistics.
• Min. 1 year experience in dry bulk operations
• Must have working knowledge of INCOTERMS.
• Good interpersonal skills and need to be able to communicate effectively.
• Good team player.
• Eager to learn.
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate position title in the subject heading and the following information in your resume.
• Current and Expected Salary
• Date of Birth
• Availability to start work
• Reasons for leaving
To submit your application, please press the apply button.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
**Only short-listed candidates will be notified.