Software Development Manager
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- At least 7 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products or services to market
- Minimum of 5 years of management/leadership experience in a software development organization
- A record of successful deliver of software applications or services as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS, PaaS, and cloud based applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Please mention your present and expected salary, and availability.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you