You will be working in a team to design and develop a real-time, high availability e-payment system that processes millions of commuters’ cards daily. Your key role includes requirements gathering, design, software implementation and testing of the Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) equipment to support the current fare collection system.
• Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering or a relevant discipline
• At least 4 years experience in C++ programming language in Windows or RTOS systems
• Experience in object-oriented software design and UML modeling
• Familiar with multi-threading, socket programming and serial communication
• Knowledge of SDLC with RUP or Agile methodology
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Self motivated, independent and a good team player
Zenith Infotech Group was started in 1997, primarily with the vision of offering state-of-the-art IT solutions to various organizations and thereby helping them increase their productivity and competitiveness. Our prime focus areas are:
IT Professional services involving contracting/placement of highly skilled professionals.
The Zenith Infotech Group comprises of Zenith Infotech (S) Pte Ltd in Singapore, Zenith Infotech Inc based in USA, Zenith Infotech Pty Ltd out of Australia, and Zenith Infotech Ltd in India.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases