• Requirements gathering;
• Design, development and maintenance of the software;
• Preparation and submission of deliverables throughout the software development lifecycles such as Business Rules, Software Requirement Specifications, Software Architecture Document, Design Specification, Interface Specifications, Source Codes, Testing Specification, Operation and Maintenance Manual, Training Manual and others documents as required in the standard adopted by the Authority;
• Assist the Authority with day-to-day application support issues; and
• Liaise with users on the requirement, design and testing issues.
Qualifications & Skill Sets:
The Analyst Programmer shall have a minimum educational qualification of a University degree in Information Technology or related discipline with the following:
• Recognized Degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in software development;
• Gone through at least one full software development lifecycle (SDLC) with experience in producing SDLC documentations;
• Experience in analyzing requirements, designing, development and delivering applications for data analytics;
• Experience in EMV and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) will be an advantage;
• Experience in Statistical Language likes R or Python and knowledge in statistic will be an advantage;
• Able to work well independently as well as in a team; and
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.