Our client is a Western MNC and global leading player in industrial automation solution.KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
Sales target for the assigned products and services. Responsibilities
- Implement sales strategies and plans within the assigned geography for the assigned products and services to meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Review the forecast and front log, define the growth / recovery activities with defined geographies, and document key wins / losses.
- Provide ongoing pre-sales support to Account Managers in closing orders.
- Identify the customers technical / commercial challenges during pre-sales activities and engage appropriate resources to bring issues to resolution.
- Coordinate proof of concept and prepare and present sales proposals to customers.
- Provide business and product updates to sales team and distributors product specialists.
- Support commercial events by delivering customer presentations / seminars.
- Coordinate cross-sales activities.
Contribute Professional & Technical Expertise
Collaborate & Teams Effectively
Add Value for Customers & Partners Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 8 years relevant experience, preferred customer selling experience
- Experience with channel and relationship building is preferred
- Strong technical aptitude and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
Interested applicant, please send your updated resume (in Word document format) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply through our company website: http://onesearchconsulting.applyourjobs.com/JobDetails.aspx?ID=2638