Roles and Responsibilities:
• Function as the Integration Architect for B2B and App integration efforts.
• Work with onshore and offshore team members
• Provide overall architectural guidance and planning for implementation and enhancement projects
• Plan, estimate, design and ensure customizations and integration components are designed to meet the business needs.
• Best Practices: Define and share standards, tools and processes with the B2B Integration team.
• Participate in defining and maintaining EDI DR strategy / architecture
• Maintain required documentation and generate required reports in accordance to SOX auditing regulations
• Manage assigned tasks with minimum direction from management
• Other duties as directed by management.
• Proficient with data management and Oracle DBMS; Preferred Oracle 12c
• Experience designing integration solutions and deployment architectures
• Experience with SUSE Linux (commands/scripting)
• Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment, with excellent written and oral communication/phone skills
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organizational skills
• Able to learn quickly and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other relevant qualification
• Experience with B2B concepts, standards, architectures, preferably using IBM Sterling Integrator
• Experience with Application integration concepts, standards, and architectures, preferably using TIBCO technologies
• At least 5-7 years integration architecture experience working on business transformation projects/programs
• At least 5 Years Sterling B2B Integrator and Filegateway development and support experience including:
o Business Process Modeling
o Mapping (EDI, XML, etc.)
o Managed File Transfer
o System administration
o System maintenance on Linux platform
• Strong troubleshooting and issue resolution skills.
• Proficient with Linux, SSH, SFTP, EDI (X12, EDIFACT, etc.), Java, XML and SQL
Interested candidates please send your CVs to email@example.com