A. Role synopsis
1. Reporting to the HOD Operational Procurement, the jobholder has to make decisions to balance or resolve supply issues, taking into consideration of supply capacity/capabilities, procurement lead times, service level expectation and some working capital consideration under uncertain circumstances, such as sudden increase or change in OUs demand or Forex issues in some countries.
2. These decisions are vital as they determine how well the customers are served, hence meeting the companys objectives.
B. Key accountabilities
1. Coordinate supply planning and execute replenishment of finished goods, packaging, spares and raw materials, NPD from group companies, contract manufacturers and suppliers.
C. Internal relationships
1. Monitor and maintain purchase order status and track shipment details to ensure on-time delivery.
2. Engage Global & local buying teams in ensuring the demand plans are met. Participate in weekly S&OP / Operation meeting and resolve issues timely with key stakeholders.
3. Manage decanting activities with 3rd party decanting service provider.
4. Proactively communicate and provide progress updates on supply availability issues. Liaise with stakeholders and lead resolution.
5. Manage and maintain planning tool parameters. Ensure data integrity and the system is planning future requirements effectively.
6. Involve in managing KPI with business, including but not limited to OTD analysis, SLA management, Supplier Performance Management, root cause analysis on purchasing forecast accuracy etc.
7. Act as response team member for crisis & continuity management, with accountabilities consistent with relevant response plans and assigned by the response team leader.
D. External relationships
1. Ensure service providers meet companys expectations in terms of service and quality where applicable. Identify quality issues, follow up with corrective actions and document for reporting.
2. Coordinate with External suppliers, freight forwarders, shipping lines, banks for on time delivery OU (Operating Unit).
3. Confirming Bill of Lading and shipment documents with suppliers and shipping lines
E. Continuous improvement
1. Support & maintain continuous and collaborative improvement initiatives throughout the supply chain.
2. Support the Operational Procurement team by undertaking any other logistics tasks which are deemed necessary by the Supply Manager/ Team Leader.
1. Degree/ Specialize in Supply Chain, Business Administrative, or Statistics
G. Technical/Professional Experience:
1. Experience in MRP, planning, suppliers and third party logistics providers management
2. Experience in global supply within FMCG
3. Able to work well as a team player or independently where required
4. Efficient in SAP /R3 , MM , P2P, O2C