The Technical Recruiter shall support and provide the manpower/headcount requirements of the organization with focus on technology, development and other IT-related roles through implementation of effective recruitment strategies, programs, policies and procedures.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Main recruitment point of contact for Technical Hiring: Software (Project Manager, Developer, Business Analyst, Software Quality Analyst & SQL Data Analyst) & Infrastructure (Desktop Support Engineer, Service Desk, Network Engineer, NOC Engineer, Avaya Engineer, SQL DBA & Exchange Engineer).
• Manage end-to-end recruitment process: Sourcing, Behavioral Interview, Account Management, Job Offer, Pre-employment Requirements and Creating Hiring Update Reports
• Full life cycle recruiting: Ownership of the hiring manager relationship and become entrenched in the business.
• Building deep partnerships with Technical Managers to understand their team’s hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirement/gaps, business and team dynamics.
• Developing sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidates’ referrals, social networking, etc.
• Identifying, attracting, screening, and securing top talent candidates, (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels.
• Build and maintain a strong and effective candidate pipeline, possessing key talent potentially available for immediate hiring and for succession planning.
• Possessing a relentless drive to find and hire top technical talent, with unbending focus on diversity.
• Ensures that hiring targets are met on time.
• Negotiating offers and successfully closing candidates.
• Perform administrative tasks to complete candidates' on-boarding process e.g. turnover of pre-employment requirements, and new hire request.
• Generate recruitment-related reports and send it to the hiring managers.
• Acting as a consultant and SME in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
• Providing exceptional hiring manager and candidates experiences.
• Perform other tasks assigned from time to time
• BA/BS Degree and years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate, high tech company setting.
• Experience in end-to-end recruitment process in a BPO/KPO and Captive Shared Services industry is an advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience recruiting technology professionals.
• Familiar with recruiting best practices to attract in demand professionals, and able to be creative with alternative sourcing strategies.
• Experience with networking, social media and using resources to make connections with people, as well as being very comfortable with cold calling.
• Very organized, able to multitask, comfortable in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
• Able to work well under pressure and very adaptable to working in changing situations.
• Experience with online sourcing techniques.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Persuasive, relationship-oriented, and able to work well in a team environment
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks within desired time frames
• Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
• Able to work independently, but know when to escalate
• Able to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information
• Able to work extended hours when required
• Willing to work in Rockwell Business Center, Ortigas Pasig City