• Ensuring the smooth supply of parts and components for production of sub-metering systems
• Regular purchasing of parts for production: electronic components, electronic assemblies, plastic cases, electrical enclosures, cables, connectors, electrical components (Switches, meters, fuses, terminals current transformers, potential transformers) water meters and water meter accessories, Gas meters, BTU meters, computer equipment, gateways, field servers, radios and other ancillary parts and components used in the course of business.
• Management of optimum inventory levels.
• Regular purchasing of services for the optimum operation of company : Corporate Insurance, Extended Health benefit plans, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board WSIB.
• Manage the ISO-9001-2015 quality control system within the company, Manual updates, and audit program.
• Proficient in the use of ERP systems (All-Orders) International trade rules and regulations, in particular rules of origin and Canadian Border Services Agency CBSA rules and regulations.
• Min Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
• Coordinate between Canada and Chinaon English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Min 5 years of experience is must
This job opportunity may lead to bring your family and apply CANADA Permanent Residence for youin near future. Your salary and other benefits will be informed upon selected after the interview.
If you are Interested kindly post your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest to move forward. Without any obligation you may also recommend any of your contacts who may be interested.
Our consultancy will assist you in landing on your dream destination, with hassle free visa application processing.
Wish you all success!