You will be responsible for identifying cross border business opportunities arising from both outbound and inbound foreign direct investments ("FDI") in the country, primarily to engage and support the corporate clients from ASEAN & Europe.
Through developing and maintaining external partnerships with government investment and trade promotion agencies, business associations, professional service providers and internal business units, you shall deliver a one-stop service to FDI.
You are also required to strategize and execute marketing strategies such as organizing outreach symposiums with business partners to raise market awareness on the bank’s FDI advisory service and its regional banking capabilities.
In order to ensure overall success in delivering the assigned in-country Key Performance Indicators, you need to work closely with business units to devise strategies in achieving the targets. A proper tracking of the targets’ achievements shall be implemented and reported periodically to Group FDI Advisory. Job requirements:
- Minimum bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience; preferably in government agencies promoting investment and trade or overseas investment advisory
- Candidate with some banking experience will be an advantage
- Highly-motivated and a self-starter
- Strong communication and business networking skills
- Ability to work independently and highly resourceful