Key Requirements Education
- Support, define and implement category IT strategies across the Bank, working in close collaboration with IT stakeholders and business functions to deliver a structured sourcing process to optimize the value from the supply market.
- At the outset, proactively engage and integrate input from respective stakeholders to drive and optimize value generation.
- Foster effective collaboration and ensure strong communication lines with key stakeholders and colleagues in and across the countries to work towards shared business goals.
- Develop and strengthen long-term partnerships with key stakeholders. Develop key stakeholder matrix in each category to maintain regular engagement.
- Track and report savings achievements for areas in scope.
- Ensure compliance to UOB policies, standards/guidelines.
- Identify opportunities for improvement from an end-to-end perspective across Strategic Sourcing & Procurement function.
- Establish appropriate supplier relationship management for assigned suppliers.
· Degree from any recognised University or recognised establishment (Business, Finance, Engineering or accounting will be beneficial)
· Professional certifications in the field of Sourcing/Procurement/Supply Chain (e.g. CIPS, CPPM, CPM) are advantageousExperience and Skills
· Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in driving IT sourcing engagements and negotiating supplier contracts.
· Excellent communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills to positively influence people to make the appropriate decisions and resolve conflicts effectively.
· Performance-driven balanced with proven success of working effectively in a cross-functional team in an international environment.
· Process-oriented and possesses a strategic mindset with the ability to have a holistic view.
· Ability to deliver and articulate a presentation confidently and effectively to a wider project committee and management.
· Competent in formulating supplier negotiation strategies to address commercial and contractual (includes boilerplates and KPIs/SLAs) aspects.
· Relevant experience in the financial services industry is advantageous.
· Knowledge and familiarity of working with e-Sourcing tools and systems
Strong project management experience.