- Carry out process improvement/workflow efficiency on finance/accounting practices
- Work with shared services center on Accounts Payable Function
- Completion bonus of 1 year at the end of 1 year
Our client is a renowned MNC based in the West. The co provides bus pick up services from Clementi, Chua Chu Kang and Bukit Panjang etc.
This is a 1 yr contract and there will be a 1 month completion bonus at the end of 1 yr. For this role, you will straighten/improve finance operation processes.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure reconciling items are current and long outstanding items (>60 days) are properly investigated and followed up.
- Carry out process improvement/workflow efficiency on finance/accounting practices and processes to ensure compliance with the firm’s policies with both in-house and shared service teams.
- Assist in preparing forecasting activities for overseas entities and Accounts Payable.
- Work with shared services center on Accounts Payable Function.
- Assist in internal/external audit, tax and other statutory reporting preparation.
- Participate in ACE achievements.
- Provide support in ad-hoc project/assignment.
- Back up for other accounting duties, where necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Hands-on knowledge of Excel spreadsheet, Powerpoint and other Microsoft applications. Strong proficiency in MS Excel is a must.
- Hyperion, BaaN and shared service experience highly desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Attentive to detail and quality of work
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)