Job Description : EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY WHO ARE EXPERIENCING GROWTH.
Our client is a professional bookkeeping and accounting company based in Australia who provide reliable and efficient services to larger small businesses around Australia using Xero and other add-ons. They are dedicated bookkeeping and accounting specialists who are passionate about servicing discerning clients with more complex bookkeeping and accounting requirements.WHY BUILD YOUR CAREER AT SATELLITE OFFICE?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE?
- See the sunlight and work in the day shift, 6:30am to 3:30pm
- Highly competitive pay in first class facilities and career development
- Growth industry
The primary function of this role is to provide ongoing accounting services to their clients. They pride themselves on their five-star service and are looking for an accountant who can provide a premium service to their clients via contact through an Australian Account Manager. The role requires someone who is pro-technology as you will be working with Xero and other cloud-based systems to perform your duties. Strong time management and accuracy skills are essential as you will be required to work across different jobs at once to support various businesses. The ideal candidate will have experience with bookkeeping and corporate accounting.WHAT WOULD THE HIRE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
WHAT IS NEEDED TO QUALIFY?
- Regular communication with an Australian Account Manager who will engage directly with the clients you are responsible for
- Day to day processing of supplier bills, batch payments and bank reconciliation
- Process entries for assets including hire purchases, calculate amortisation schedules and enter associated repayments
- Set up and run payroll
- perform end of period tasks including manual journal entries and year-end adjustments
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Reconcile GST and prepare Activity Statements
- Create and write client manuals and checklists of work that you perform
- Prepare monthly management reports
- At least two years experience using Xero for Australian companies
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive accounting knowledge including Australian payroll
- Xero Adviser & Payroll Certifications (or willing to complete)
- High attention to detail
- Willing to work the Australian hours
Use your well-developed accounting skills and ability to provide a premium service in a role which will see you working with a diverse range of clients. If you are an accountant who loves variety, takes pride in your work and is dedicated to providing a greater level of expertise, then this role could be for you!
This is a rare opportunity to work for a successful company who are dedicated to providing training and development opportunities for their employees. They are keen to develop a significant team in Manilla to support their Australian operations and there are real opportunities for advancement.
If you would like to be part of a vibrant team in an innovative company who value and encourage staff involvement and contribution, then apply now!
Drop by 19th Floor, Uptown Tower 2 (Uptown Mall), 11th Drive Bonifacio Global City, Taguig from Monday - Friday, 7AM-3:30AM