Admin Incharge- Ramco Systems PTE Ltd
Experience: Min of 4 Yrs. –Max 10 Yrs.
What skills we look for :
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Complete knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Good command in English and the local Languages is preferred (Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese)
• Positive, proactive and with good interpersonal skills
• Must be conversant in Singapore immigration Laws, Employment Act and other relevant legislation's
Roles & Responsibilities:
• End to end Immigration /visa processing and management
• Manage end to end administration activities, Facilities management.
• Handle the complete management of expatriate process includes employment pass, renewal, hostel and liaison with external parties
• Responsible for employees domestic and oversea travel arrangements booking and issuance of Air tickets- arranging travel funds, Foreign exchange, Travellers cheques, oversee boarding and lodging arrangements etc
• Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
• Assist to any finance and HR related support that is required on a day to day basis
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations by managing schedules and deadlines.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints and oversee facilities services, maintenance activities.
• Organisation/conducting of events related to the office/company
• Guest house accommodation management
• To perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required