• Selecting or Identifying areas/test cases for Automation.
• Implementing UI Test Automation Strategy.
• Ability to define use cases and convert them into test scenarios and test cases.
• Creating Automation Test scripts in line with the feature development.
• Choose selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc...).
• Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Suites.
• Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases.
• Organizing, monitoring defect management process.
• Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
• Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
• Collaborate with Product Owner/Scrum Master/Team Lead/Architect/UX Tests solutions and ensures they meet business requirements and are "fit-for-purpose."
• Presents and validates solutions with business partners.
• Dissects high-level information into details and can communicate details in a manner understood by relevant audiences.
• Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, perform configuration, tests, and roll-outs to business users and customers.
• Ensures quality for successful delivery of the project.
• Ability to report success and fallback metrics from Design to Production
• 4+ years of IT experience in an enterprise environment, including at least 2 years of Business System Analyst or Quality analyst experience, supporting medium to large- projects
• 2+ years of experience in writing use cases, test scenarios / cases, test scripts and test execution using tools
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with Business Management (or related field) or equivalent work experience required.
• Experience with Java web applications, Siebel, Salesforce, and other frontend consuming technologies with middleware preferred.
• Being able to articulate and communicate in both written and oral forms to various types of audiences (developers to managers to business owners)
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently as appropriate
• Mature directness to communicate honest opinions on technology, process, and approach--putting in efforts to improve them
• Understanding of Agile methodology and processes
• Action oriented. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; experience in both process and solution analysis
• Maturity and ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills