Our Client is one of global FMCG company, Currently they are looking for APAC FP&A Controller to support company’s rapid expansion across the APAC region.
• Partner with APAC Finance Analyst to develop, implement a consistent and automated financial management framework
• Working as a sole contributor to drive the end-to-end regional financial management cycle, including strategic planning, business reviews, forecast, analyse and investment business cases.
• Engage continuously with business stakeholders by delivering strategic and operational business insights and providing appropriate recommendations as well as prepare and communicate financial material for management consumption.
• Partnering with APAC finance team to continuously optimize processes and tools that enhances quality and productivity
• Lead a cross-functional projects which adds further value to the business such as implementing the best practice or optimize business and process
The successful candidate should have proven track records on regional financial management cycle including strategic planning, business reviews for business units.
You should possess professional qualifications, minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance related with CA, CPA or MBA would be would be an advantage
With minimum of 10 years’ experience with global MNC as regional FP&A business partnering and knowledgeable of SAP tools FP&A tools such as Cognos,TM1, Hyperion, Advanced Ms Excel and ERP system will be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. And strong in leadership as well as demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word format to Siriwan Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 6435 5618.
Charterhouse is an Australian owned executive recruitment consultancy, which has expanded its operations in Singapore in mid 2006. Charterhouse was formed by bringing together a number of the industry's most successful, experienced and professional, permanent and contracting recruitment consultants. By merging their vast, international experience the vision was to create a business built upon not just meeting expectations but consistently exceeding them, through dedication, passion and integrity.
Charterhouse offers specialist services within the Accounting, Banking & Finance, Sales and Marketing, Technology, Industrial, Manufacturing and Engineering fields.
4 Battery Road Bank of China Building #33-01 SINGAPORE 049908 Tel: 65 6435 5600 Fax: 65 6438 1600 Email: email@example.com Website: www.charterhouse.com.sg Agency License Number: 06C3997
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases