Location: CBD, Singapore
Shifts: 8am-4pm or 10am-8pm and weekend shift once in a 2/3 weeks
- To provide quality day-to-day Production support for Java/Web-based application.
- To coordinate and support infrastructure maintenance activities.
- To manage implementations of new application releases; adhering to the best practices of the release
- management process.
- To work with various partners such as Peer Application Teams, Infrastructure, Vendors, Security and Change
- teams, to provide seamless support for the business.
- To manage Production issues by responding in a timely manner in accordance to the Service Level Agreement
- with the Business.
- To enhance existing support process to maintain/improve service level & quality.
• At least 2 years working in an Application Support Environment.
Core technical competency required:
o Sun Solaris; Unix Shell Scripting
o SQL, preferably in MariaDB & Oracle
o Java/Web-based programming
• Good to have experience:
o Java8 and AngularJS
o ActiveMQ/Apache Camel
o Microservices concept
• Experience in application implementation projects in financial institutions would be advantageous.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Should you be interested with this opportunity, please revert with your updated resume in word format with the following details to email@example.com.
- Total Years of Working Experience:
- Employer's Name and Location:
- Current Location/Residence/State/Town:
- Nationality & Status in Singapore
- Reason for leaving/change:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period:
- Email ID/Skype ID:
- Contact No./Whatsapp/Viber: