• Review and analyse business requirements.
• Digitize key operation processes and support total mission management.
• Design and Develop Restful API / Webservices for mission critical operations and digital channels supporting high transactional volumes and large dataset.
• Deliver and Integrate Microservices with web and mobile applications.
• Follow Agile Software methodologies for development.
• Liaise with vendors for implementation of enhancements and track prompt resolution of system issues.
• Provide application support which will include defining/reviewing business requirement for enhancements and taking responsibility of system integration, testing, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents reported for the systems.
• Track and identify feasible airline applications, key technology trends and technologies for awareness, and potential adoption by the business.
• Possess a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields.
• Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledgeable in software development methodologies such as Agile and SDLC, as well as digital development platforms, tools and deployment technologies.
• Some degree of capability in other areas (network, servers, operating systems, security, middleware, and open source software such as JBoss and Hadoop) will also be advantageous.
• Willing to learn and experiment on new technologies to support operational use.
• Ability to manage vendors to ensure standards & timely delivery.
• Experience in cloud computing platform - AWS.
• Knowledge and/or experience in applying Design thinking methodology.
• Knowledge / practical experience in digital UI/UX domain is preferred.
Interested candidates may send their CV to MAC (Reg No. R1221300) at email@example.com quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.