SATS is embarking on a few transformation initiatives including Digital Finance Transformation and To-Be-IT. The selected candidate will have opportunities to be involved in these initiatives and be part of a team responsible for formulating and shaping the Finance IT or To-Be-IT Landscape for the SATS group of companies. He/she will also be responsible for the effective and efficient utilization of the ERP (SAP) and related systems to optimally meet the business needs; working closely with Business users and the vendor development teams for requirements gathering, analysis and design, integration and testing.
• Engage Business Stakeholders to identify and propose new systems and enhancements to meet the strategic and operational needs of the business units.
• Conduct requirements gathering and analysis; document Business Requirements.
• Responsible for project delivery (from project initiation, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, to project closing; manage resources, stakeholders, timeline/schedule, costs, risks, scope of work, quality of work, communications with project sponsors, business users, vendors and team members).
• Plan and coordinate end-user testing and training for enhancements / implementations.
• Provide status reporting and present project updates to Project Stakeholders, including Senior Management.
• Oversee the closure of Finance or Logistics related tickets by monitoring performance of the appointed Level 2 support vendors.
• Facilitate access rights requests and reviews for Finance or SAP MM modules.
• Participate in DR exercises, Audits and related Business As Usual activities.
• Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or degree in Accountancy with Computer Science/Information Technology qualifications.
• Experience in at least 3 full cycles of SAP implementation on SAP FICO modules (especially in Controlling module such as Profitability Analysis and product costing, with knowledge in integration with Sales & Distribution, Materials Management and Production Planning modules) or SAP MM modules
• Highly organized and possesses ability to manage multiple projects or tasks concurrently
• Able to influence and lead varied profiles of stakeholders and vendors
• Proven track record in project management, user and vendor management
• Strong business/ requirements analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present IT solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Able to work independently and also cohesively in a team
• Adaptable to changes and able to work in a fast-changing environment