The candidate will work closely with clinical investigators and senior health economists in high value health economic research endeavors and perform a variety of functions such as:-
- Assist in research projects, journal publications, research grants and process improvement activities with a primary objective to increase capacity for health economics and health technology assessment within the broader SingHealth Academic Medical Centre community.
- Conduct cost-effectiveness analyses, econometric and statistical analyses of empirical data, literature reviews, preparation of manuscripts, development of proposals, grant applications, and other related activities.
- PhD or equivalent in economics, health services research or a related field. Advanced Masters level degree holders with requisite experience will also be considered.
- Work experience in Health Economics, Health Services Research, and/or Health Technology Assessment.
- Able to work independently.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to form and lead teams.
- Experience with cost-effectiveness analyses and decision modelling using packages such as SAS, STATA or TREEAGE.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct econometric and statistical analyses.
- Proven record of writing applied and/or methodological academic papers.
- Good time-management skills, able to effectively manage various project teams and contribute to grant proposals and manuscripts.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with a wide range of people, including clinicians and other health care professionals.