• Preparing and reviewing the vendor requirements on various building services
• Improve tenant- landlord relationship.
• Managing the lease management, marketing and promotions, budgeting and pricing reviews.
• Strategics and implementation of asset re-positioning plans.
• Oversee the annual budget for the department
• Preferably with a recognized Degree in Real Estate or its equivalent.
• Min 5 - 8 years of experience in a similar capacity, with experience in managing retail assets will be preferred
• Strong communication skills, with ability to come up with a comprehensive proposal plan
• Able to work on Alternate Saturday