Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
(1) Implement Connect the Dots (CTD) initiative using Qlikview
- Participate in requirements gathering with Finance and key stakeholders including Technology units
- Design, develop and test modules within the application
- Support User Acceptance testing
- Implement application
- Support maintenance and enhancements
- Support queries raised
- Provide inputs to project schedule and plans
- Ensure tasks are executed as planned and that issues and risks are escalated in a timely fashion
- Participate in brainstorming for solutions / problem resolution
(2) Participate in the establishment of standards for Qlikview application for team
(3) Participate in meetings / forums, supporting the preparation of meeting materials as required using tools such as powerpoint
(4) Participate in business analysis of data/information and derive insights/actions
(5) Assist in processing of chargeback data and process improvements Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in qlikview development
- Experience in business analysis – preferable 1-2 years of experience
- Experience in working with customers/stakeholders
- Detailed and meticulous with good analytical skills.
- Independent and proactive, a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- IT savvy, proficient in MS Excel and Power point skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.