DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named "Asia’s Best Bank" by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and "Best Bank in Asia-Pacific" by Global Finance. The bank has also been named "Safest Bank in Asia" by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015. Business Function
DBS is the market leader for equity fund raising in Singapore and has lead-managed many landmark transactions throughout the region. In addition, having launched the first REIT in 2002, DBS has been a pioneering force behind the listing of REITs and business trusts in Singapore. We are widely recognised and have won numerous awards as the top equity house and best investment bank in Singapore. Responsibilities
- Support marketing efforts to secure mandates principally from regional corporate, REIT and business trust transactions seeking to raise equity funds. This will, among others, involve preparing marketing pitches, financial and valuation modeling, due diligence, reviewing offering documents, obtaining regulatory approvals, as well as providing analysis of industry and market trends;
- As part of the transaction team, ensure seamless execution of equity mandates and be involved in rendering transaction-related corporate finance advice, seeking regulatory clearance, and planning the marketing programs for the equity transactions;
- Work with external professionals and the authorities to ensure the timely, expedient and successful completion of transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with up to three years of relevant working experience in corporate finance, accounting, equity capital markets or related fields;
- Knowledge of accounting and finance; CFA holders are preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Analytical, self-driven, a team player and able to excel under pressure;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.