Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Assist to improve efficiency and productivity by supporting the current automated tools as well as designing and spearheading future automation initiatives of the team mainly through different platforms such as SAS, R & Python.
- Assist in conducting BAU validation of credit models through the automated process that includes investigating data issues, analysing statistical results and incorporating these findings in the validation report.
- Identify model importance and inherent risk as part of the Model Tiering framework by understanding how the different models work, and their business uses.
- Find solution for the validation needs of the team such as, but not limited to, sourcing of input data used in the model, automating data-feeds to the system data repository, designing dashboards for model performance monitoring and Model Tiering.
- Knowledgeable in Statistics and very high analytical skills.
- Proficient in programming (either in Python, R or SAS) and is willing to learn new tools.
- Knowledgeable in VBA, SQL and dashboard tools such as PowerBI, Tableau is an advantage.
- Experience in project management or similar role.
- Contribute towards teambuilding and maintaining team morale.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain relationship with stakeholders.
- A team player, self-motivated and a desire to learn and develop professionally.
- Organized, methodical and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Pleasant personality, patient and able to manage varied personalities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
Full Time, Employee