Job Description :
Business FunctionAs the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Lead brainstorming discussion with relevant stakeholders to find root-cause
- Collect data and conduct measurement analysis
- Design process map and construct governance documents (standard operating procedure, guideline)
- Circulate the governance documents for approval from relevant stakeholders
- Publish and conduct socialization the governance documents to relevant stakeholders
- Perform post implementation review of new process and make fine-tuning as necessary
- Review standard operating procedure, guideline from other unit which relevant to CBG (Consumer Banking Group) process
- Minimum of Bachelor degree
- Basic understanding of risk management, preferably certified in Risk Management level 1 (one)
- Passionate in process improvement and have basic knowledge in any process improvement methodology
- Good understanding of banking process (sales and operations area) and banking products
- Possess skills of analytical, project management, communication, influencing and able to use Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point)
- Ability to work and coordinate across different functions to achieve common goals/objectives
Apply NowWe offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
• IT • Operations • Analytics/Business Intelligence • Sales/Business Development
Full Time, Employee